Monday, January 30, 2012

Things Are Too Quiet....Top 5 Cydia Apps?

Ok so things have been way too quiet in the world of Apple as of this past week. Enough so to keep me really quiet about a week and I cant be quiet much longer. So in some Apple news, the iPhone 4S shipping time online is now down to in stock, which in turn means within 24 hours, telling us that Apple has finally caught up with the demand for the iPhone after pushing nearly 37 million iPhone 4S' out to the masses.

On another and completely random, I am loving the jailbreak for my iPhone 4S. Which brings me to my top 5 cydia apps for me personally that have me jailbreaking my iDevice every chance I can get.


HTC lockscreen with Lockinfo on
an iPhone!

  1. Lockinfo. I love having a customized lock screen and that is the main reason that I have in fact jailbroken my device. Another good option is intelliscreen. 
  2. SBSettings. I love being able to toggle my 3G on my iPhone 4S from here because Apple left that option out which to this day still infuriates me and I hope they add it iOS 5.1 when those that havent jailbroken their devices. 
  3. Cyntact. I love this basic jailbreaking app that I have had for years now it seems and it adds contact pictures to the contacts name in the contact app on your iDevice. Simple, yet amazing. 
  4. iRealSMS 3.0. I love this app because it replaces the hideously boring messaging app that Apple approves of allowing you to reply to messages anywhere and it is totally compatible with iOS 5.
  5. Winterboard. Hands down this and maybe dreamboard are the two coolest apps when it comes to redesigning the fonts, layout, and even emulators to run different OS. By far one on the main reasons any one should jailbreak their device.
So there you have it. If anything breaking goes down today or the rest of the week. Anyways, tell me why you jailbroke your device and dont forget to like us on Facebook @GuessingTheApple and follow us on Twitter @AppleGuesser. Also, when our Facebook page gets 100 likes, one person will win an iTunes gift card and the same goes for this blog. Once this blog gets 100 followers, one lucky fan will get a 15$ iTunes gift card. Peace Apple Nation and dont forget to get your friends to follow our blog and like our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment