Thursday, September 22, 2011

Try this Ipad app if you havent

Alright, so i just got done watching and rewatching NBC's The Office and i must say that the show was fantastic, especially considering Michael Scott will not be returning to the show this season. Anyways, NBC has their app out now I guess a couple of weeks and I have been using it and have been absolutely enjoying the app. The UI is smooth and bug free and the app allows users to watch the latest shows from their favorite TV shows free. Granted, they have lots of ads and who in their right minds likes ads? I am sure no one does :) but this app is great and a breath of fresh air in sense. Hey, ESPN and Hulu, I think you all could learn a thing or two from NBC. So let me know guys, do you use or like the NBC app or maybe do you even honestly care? Comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment